Bob: The Interview

Wednesday, October 13

FUMAS official reporting body, Semangat Belia Toronto (SEMBELIT), was honoured to be given the opportunity to interview this week's top player: Bob Al-Badar.

SEMBELIT: Thank you for being with SEMBELIT today.

Bob: My pleasure, man.

SEMBELIT: So how does it feel to be awarded top player of the week?

Bob: Feels good, man. But I wasn't surprised.

SEMBELIT: Do you undergo any special routine in order to be on the top of your game?

Bob: Study by day and play DOTA by night, man.

SEMBELIT: Your mother must be so proud right?

Bob: I don't know, man. I have to call her first.

SEMBELIT: Any advice for the youngsters?

Bob: Yes, man. Don't be as awesome as Bob Al-Badar okay kids?

SEMBELIT: Err...okay. Well, that is all the time we have today. Do you have any last words to say?

Bob: Add me on Facebook: Hero Gadis. Only cute girls will be accepted.

SEMBELIT: Thank you Bob Al-Badar.

Bob: Anytime, man.

``My name is Bob, and I`m not a terrorist``

3 comments:

  1. fa2din said...:

    bley r add Hero Gadis.. profile pic ak gmbr Kamila kut..

  1. Unknown said...:

    SEMBELIT sudah kembali. dimanakah LAWAS

  1. Zul said...:

    weyh. tepon mak ko

Post a Comment